Tuesday, January 08, 2008

We're off to see the Wizards....the wonderful wizards of yarn



Well I'm off tomorrow morning to TNNA. I can't wait to get there and see all the amazing yarns and products the companies have come out with.
I'll also be taking some great classes with "Famous" people in our industry. I'll try to be a geek and get some pictures for you guys. Susan has promised to put up some pictures while I'm gone.

There is even a fashion show with fabulous knit and crochet items mixed in with a little "you Knit What!"




The shop is sure to be filled with lots of those hanging out, buying yarn for upcoming classes, and enjoying a little respite from the rain.




So come and in and join the fun.




See you soon,




Your Local Yarn Pusher

1 comment:

ByJane said...

Bon Voyage....the addicts and inmates will miss you.