Saturday, April 25, 2009

Classes, Classes and Classes

I am so impressed by the amount and quality of the classes this month at Knitique. We've got a full range of classses, so no matter what your level, we've got a class that will be perfect for you. Susan's going to get it posted on the web today, but I thought I'd give you all a brief overview of some of the wonderful classes we've got to offer.


Look to the right, you'll see our new schedule. In the next few days I'll be sending out an email with descriptions on the classes. But come in and see the projects. There is quite a variety of classes. I"m always so excited to see what kind of classes the teachers will come up with. I've booked myself with a full range of classes too. I can't wait to see you all in the upcoming month.

Keep on knitting!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Knitique Girl,

I am so excited about the "Roses, Roses Everywhere" Tea Cozy class in May!

Can we have another tea party with the class, too?!