Tuesday, November 16, 2010

39 Knitting Days until the Holidays



Quick Holiday Knit Project

Did you know there are only 39 days until Christmas? As a knitter this could strike terror in my heart as I'm contemplating all the gifts I still need to knit.

This year, I'm starting a new tradition. Each week I will be posting a project that will be perfect for the holidays. Plus it will take less than a night to knit, in fact this scarf takes only an hour or so. First up, easy, and yes people, I mean easy-peasy pumpkin-peasy scarves. If all you know how to do is knit, then you can do this scarf. The yarn is a plush microfiber. It's one of the scarves that were all the rage in Europe. What better way to finish a project then to knit it in an hour. You'll need 2-3 skeins of yarn and Size 10 & 13 needles.

We've got a new shipment in. So come on in this week, grab your yarn, bring your needles, and I'll even supply the pattern for FREE. Come sit and knit with us and get a real jump on this crowd-pleasing scarf.

Remember if you don't live locally, we ship daily all over the United States. Just send us an email at knitique@hotmail.com, call us at 916.714.7719 or feel free to check us out on our Facebook page.

No comments: