Monday, October 17, 2011

What's Hot in Fashion?



Teresa took this picture on one of her latest adventures. She's recently moved and captured the essence of what's fashionable this year. Lots of knitting, lots of texture.
If anyone is in the city or sees a window display with knitting take a picture post to the group. I'd love to see more knitting windows. I'll post several that I've found. Can't wait to see what you all find. Cause you know if it's in a window display it's hot, hot, hot right now. On a recent trip to Macy's, Style & Co, one of Macy's own brands was filled to the brim with all kinds of sweater dresses. In my mind, sweater dresses are for the tall and svelte, but in a recent new publication from Interweave Knits, Knit Wear, I found a sweater dress that would look perfect on me. Now, I'll definitely have to make it longer, and I'll definitely be wearing some Spanx underneath them. After all who couldn't use a little help with smoothing the lumps.

Style & Co Knit Dress

No comments: