Saturday, October 13, 2012

I Love Yarn Day Sale!

I Love Yarn Day Clearance Sale!

Calling all yarn lovers...

Whether you knit, crochet or just adore fiber Friday, October 12th has been declared I Love Yarn Day!

We're celebrating I Love Yarn Day all weekend long with a fiber-treat for you. 

Starting on I Love Yarn Day (Friday) through Sunday, October 14th we're giving an extra 20% discount on our "Clearance Yarns" that are already marked down 50% off.  That's right, 50% off plus another 20% off to celebrate I Love Yarn Day!

Now is the perfect time to stock up on bargain-priced "Clearance Yarns" for your knitting, crochet and holiday projects and celebrate I Love Yarn Day...
all weekend long!

Update 10-22-2012
To make room for our new fall yarn shipments...
this sale is continuing through 
the month of October. 

No comments: