Friday, September 22, 2017

Creativity is intelligence having fun!


We’ve already had an amazing response to our Holiday All Skills Special. Many of you have already signed up and some of you have had a few questions. We wanted to take a moment and answer a few of those for everyone.

Can I come to any class time I want whenever I want?
- When you sign up for All Skills you need to choose what day and time you would like to regularly attend.
Example: Sundays from 12-2pm

What if I miss a class? Can I just show up to another class?
- As long as you make up your class by December 31st, we encourage you to make up any class sessions you miss. Please give us a call to let us know which class session you would like to attend for your makeup. Some of the classes will be full.

Is there a specific project, or projects, that I will be learning to make?
- No, you can learn, or get help on, any project you would like.

What if I crochet? Is there an option for me?
- Yes, our Sunday 12-2pm and Thursday 11-1pm classes are taught by our crochet instructor. You can get help on knit and crochet projects during these classes.

Here’s what some of our customers have to say about All Skills.
“Fun, fun, fun!”
“I love seeing new products each week.”
“The instructors are friendly and knowledgeable.”
“You get help and make lasting friendships!”

1 comment:

sriram athri said...

Great informative post.This post gives detail information about the creative is intelligence having fun. Thank you for sharing. For more information please visit us at:
Leadership Speakers in india