Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Get signed up for the Summer.

Save over $100 by signing up for our Summer All Skills Class Special. Only $200 for 3 months (12 sessions) of dedicated instruction. That's less than $9.00/ hour for instruction from an expert in our field.

Here's what some of our regulars have to say about All Skills!

"I love the yarn, the friendships and of course all of the help." - Jackie A.

"I love the opportunity to learn something new or practice a new technique. The great friends and fellowship are a wonderful bonus. Danielle, Anna, Susan and all the staff at Knitique are the best!" -Jeri R.

"I have to say, I was so intimidated to walk into the Knitique Boutique because I knew so very little about knitting. That is the BEST part about the "All Skills" classes, you don't have to know anything. The instructors can teach anything about knitting or crocheting. All the students are super friendly and inclusive. I thought if I could learn to make a decent scarf, I'd be happy. I've made scarves a plenty, blankets, hats, and sweaters too. Don't struggle along on your own. Invest in yourself and take the class!" - Anna U.

Stop by the boutique or visit us at knitique.net to sign up. Spaces are limited.

No comments: