Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wonderful Washcloths


The monthly installment of our super popular washcloth class will be this Saturday, August 1st from 11-3pm. I've designed a beautiful pattern perfect for the ever popular Classic Elite Allegoro or Lana Knits Hemp for Knitting. Be sure to bring appropriate needles for DK/Sport weight yarn. We just got a shipment of this yarn in so we've got plenty of yarn for this washcloth, we'll be able to hold about 15 knitters. I knit on gauge but prefer to do my washcloths at a much tighter gauge. I'm using a size 4 needle. So, bring what ever suits your fancy. We do ask that all yarn be purchased at Knitique since it is a FREE class.


There have been many people who have asked for a make-up or new a session for washcloths that they have missed in the previous months. As always I've listened to you all. I'll have all the patterns available from the last 7 months.


Please be sure to call and sign up for the class. We were completely full last time, with sitting room only by the end. Call 916 714 7719 to sign up.

No comments: