Saturday, May 10, 2008

Drum Roll Please.........................the results of the Yarn Shop Hop!

Thanks to everyone who participated in this fun filled event. It was exciting to see new faces and the returning people. I hope everyone had a GREAT time.


The results of the drawing are:


Grand Prize Winner: Sandy Simpson from Lodi


First Prize: Diane Knorr of Folsom she got a bag of 10 various colors of Cascade 220 superwash along with a pair of Crystal Palace circular needles.


First Prize: Ingrid Koyangi of Grass Valley won a bag of 10 skeins of Seduce from Berroco a Norah Gaughan pattern book along with a pair of handeze.


Secret Drawing: Goes to Tamis Reed of Sacramento she received the gift certificates to the participating stores.


Three fun Drawings:


Jim Schrader of Rocklin got a bag with a knitting tool kit along with 3 different needles.


Greg Self of West Sac got Little Box of Socks


Sandi Benward of Citrus Heights received one of the gift packages from Babetta’s that contained a skein of tofutsie and a pattern.


I swear Sandi, you are the luckiest girl around. Three big cheers to all who particpated. We appreciate each and everyone of you!!
I'll be back in the shop today. I had a great time relaxing, sleeping and did I mention, I slept ALOT. I will definitely miss my daily or twice daily Siestas. I'll see ya'll soon!

No comments: