Tuesday, May 27, 2008

June Classes

So what's up with this weather. I loved the reminder of what summer is going to be but I am much more thankful for the cooler days and nights we've been experiencing this last week.

If you take a look at the right we've got our June 2008 Classes listed and you are able to download them quickly. When I get home tonight I'll upload some of our pictures so you can see what your finished project will be.

What's going on at the shop? Last week several book deliveries including our Book of the Month Selection "Comfort Food" by Kate Jacobs. Her first book "The Friday Night Knit Club" was a huge success and is currently being made into a movie starring Julia Roberts as Georgia. Don't worry we are planning a movie night to see the premiere of this movie.

So come on in while it's hot or cool and enjoy a little of our fabulous community.

2 comments:

Teal Chic said...

Hi Danielle! I just finished a scarf that I created with yarn my aunt had purchased from your shop. I don't know if she mentioned what she was planning on doing with the yarn...but wanted to share with you!

All my best,
Candi

Knitique Girl said...

Hi Candi,

Great job finishing another scarf. Was the yarn hard to knit with? Come on in and show us what you've been making. We love to see what you've got up your sleeve.