Thursday, January 11, 2007

And I'm off

I'm off to TNNA on Thursday morning. Hopefully the weather won't be too cold. I worry about ice on the wings. Silly, I know, but since I've had kids I worry more about something happening to me. I've always wanted to go skydiving. Both of my sisters have gone, and LOVED it. But, I had kids early, and I'd hate for them to be motherless too soon, as a result of my penchance for thrills.

I'm planning on taking a class from Nicky Epstein, and Annie Modesitt , plus numerous other classes. Market opens Saturday morning. I'm sneaking in my camera, where I hope to take some great pictures to show you what's new in the yarn business. I've already received some tantalizing postcards from many of the suppliers. What I'm most excited about is finding small Indie companies where I can support women, and local people. Keep your eyes peeled for future news.

No comments: