Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Big Ass Bags



Last week I wanted to show you some of the newest bags we brought into the shop. But, by the next day, they were gone. Another shipment later, this morning, Trip delivered them. 1 bag is already sold out. I thought I'd post them quick before they all disappear.

These bags are perfect for knitting, Trader Joes, or taking it to IKEA so you don't have to pay the $.05 for bags. Some of the titles are a littel risque, but oh, so cute.


If you are HOT and FLASHY


You all know How I feel about Pink. This was the first one I grabbed.


Lemonicious

Very vintage looking!





Does this bag make my ASS look big?

Every time I look at this bag it cracks me up.


Be the Big Boss Lady




Perfect for using as a Grocery Bag


Hella Cute Bag


And the Piece de Resistance




For the knitter that has everything.

"I need a half gram of wool and quick! I'm starting to come down...."

Just one of the cute quirky sayings on the side. The bags are fabulously priced at $12.50 and the Tin Bank $8.50. Up next time....the new lines, new yarns, and new vendors are coming in.



No comments: