Friday, March 06, 2009

And we're BACK!!!

Boy has it been crazy at the shop the last few months. Pair that with my home computer down, and the 2 littlest ones off track and what does that spell.....no posts.



We've got a fabulous class line up this month. A very popular class is the Liesl Sweater. You all know I never do the pattern as it's written, so in this class, not only will you knit the sweater but I'll give you all the changes I made, and why I made them. One of the best features of this sweater is you get lots of choices. High neck, low neck, short sleeves, long sleeves, cropped, waist and even longer. You get to choose any yarn between worsted or bulky, which really opens up the options. I'm using some yarn I had out of my stash. No labels, and hand-dyed. I've had to knit a row with one skein, switch to the 2nd skein for row 2, and then switch to the 3rd skein for row 3, then rotate. Which was a lot of work when knitting in line at Disneyland.




I'll post more pictures for finished object Friday. I've still been taking a ton of pictures. For me nothing inspires me more than seeing a finished project coming in the shop, and the bright smile of the person who finished it.




So, check out the schedule, you'll love the classes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Knitique Girl...Glad you are back! You know I want to make that adorable Liesl sweater! Sign me up!