Friday, August 07, 2009

Classes available


The class schedule is up and running.

Okay, you think it'd get easier each month, but it's not. When you only do something once a month, it's hard for it to stick in your brain. So for all your girls and guys out there who can't remember how to Kitchener, I promise I won't give you a bad time, when you need my cheat sheet.

Look to the right, click on the link, and see what an incredible class line up we have. We've got our incredibly successfull All Skills Classes, plenty of Origami Classes, and at the end of the month we are starting another round of Liesl classes. I'm currently making my second one out of the gorgeous Punta del Estes Merino Twist. I can't wait for the other lines to arrive. The owners of the company are so pleasant to deal with. You couldn't ask for more from a small independant company.

We've had so many finished projects coming in the doors. You wouldn't believe how gorgeous the Pleated Tee came out. We taught our first classes in June and they are gorgeous. Each of the original students have finished or are working on finishing their first one, and I have 3 students who have made 2 and are working on their 3rd. The fit, and look is really incredible. When I get a chance I'll upload them to the shop. Didn't get to catch the class the first and second go-round? Not to worry, you can take our All Skills classes and learn how to make this delicous and really flattering top.

No comments: