Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Where's Waldo?


I hadn't realized it had been so long since I'd posted. In my head I've created lots of posts this past few weeks in my head.

It's been a crazy couple of weeks with sending my oldest son off to the Air Force Academy, and my husband having surgery all in the same day. I want to thank everyone for the emotional support, the phone calls, the cards and all the text messages. Without you all this would have been much more difficult.

So much new yarn has come in. Last Thursday we had 500 lbs of yarn from just Classic Elite. We've checked it all in, priced it all and it's in a lovely display sure to be wrecked as you fall in love with this falls newest offerings. Later this week I'll post what's new and some of the beautiful books we have fallen in love with.


See you all on Friday night where we will be hosting our famous monthly event Knit and Nosh.

1 comment:

ByJane said...

The Air Force Academy? Whoa! That's a step up from enlisting in the Marines. I bet you're beaming.

Husband surgery? Oh nooooooooo....hope all is well! xxoo