Thursday, April 08, 2010

Have you Yelped?


I'm not sure if you are all familiar with Yelp. It's a great place to go when you are out of town and want to find out the best place for breakfast in your local town. While on a recent visit to Ventura, I was looking for the "Best Breakfast" I have the Yelp application on my iphone and found the perfect place for breakfast that filled my family up for at least a few hours. If you haven't visited Yelp, you've got to try it out. Knitique even has a page on Yelp. If you've got a minute and wouldn't mind writing a review, we'd love for out of towners to hear your opinions on our Fabulous Yarn Boutique.

Now on to Knitting news. Gorgeous Cottons, and Summer Blends have been arriving in our store daily the last few weeks. We've found some new yarns we couldn't live without and some old favorites that work year after year.

Come on in, and join us in the Spring Frenzy.

No comments: