Friday, March 18, 2011

Rasta Hat


NEW!!!

Today we received some really cute hat kits from Knit One Crochet Too. These are fabulous quick knits for yourself or the teenager in your life. Each kit has one skein of Wrapunzel and one skein of Tartlette and comes in a variety of colors. The directions for this hat can be found in knitting and crochet versions which makes this a very universal project. Come in and ask us about this great quick and easy project. If you don't live locally give us a call and we can send one to your house, (916) 714- 7719.

3 comments:

heartgirl said...

Adorable hat. Looks like it would be a quick knit too. I'll check out the kits on Wednesday.

Z said...

I like the idea of them coming in kits.

I'm planning to call tomorrow. Thank you for the phone number.

Knitique Girl said...

Hi girls. The hat is so cute. I finished one in an easy weekend. We've sold a TON of the hats. Much more than I expected and I've reordered them in all the colors again. Super cute and it looks great on all ages.