Saturday, July 02, 2011

Let Freedom Ring


In honor of the men and women who are stationed all around the world. We thank you for keeping our country safe, for keeping other countries safe, and for allowing us to enjoy the freedoms that the United States affords us. Special thanks go out to the families of the service men and women. I truly appreciate your sacrifice.



America the Red, White and Blue

I didn't know what I was doing, but I listened to my heart
I wanted to do my part

I've read in the history books about the brave men who fought

The women who suffered and the children who lost
Of those who gave all they had, and then a little more
With courage in their eyes, and hope in their hearts
They wanted to do their parts

I want to be a part of the red, white, and blue

The part that stands for freedom for me and for you
With courage in my eyes, and love in my heart
I want to be a part.

by Elizabeth V. Miller

We will be closed on July 4th. We will be open regular hours Saturday, Sunday and Tuesday.

No comments: