Wednesday, March 07, 2018

It's time to Spring Forward your skills!

 
Here's how it works. Pick one of our Spring All Skills Dates. We offer them on Wednesday 12-2pm, 4-6pm and 6-8pm, Thursday 11-1pm and 6-8pm, Fridays 12-2pm, and Sunday 12-2pm. For the next 3 months, April, May, and June, you take your weekly class. If you need to miss a class, no problem. You can do a make up in another time slot.

It's time to Spring forward on Sunday, so be sure to sign up for All Skills so you can Spring forward your knitting skills too!  You'll save over $100 by signing up for our Spring All Skills Class Special. Only $200 for 3 months(12 sessions) of dedicated instruction. That's less than $9.00 for instruction from an expert in our field.  Just stop by the boutique, give us a call at (916) 714-7719, or visit knitique.net to sign up. Spaces are limited!

Here's what some of our regulars have to say about All Skills!
"I love the yarn, the friendships and of course all of the help." - Jackie A.

"I love the opportunity to learn something new, or practice a new technique. The great friends and fellowship are a wonderful bonus. Danielle, Anna, Susan and all the staff at Knitique are the best!" -Jeri R.

"I have to say, I was so intimidated to walk into the Knitique Boutique because I knew so very little about knitting. That is the BEST part about the "All Skills" classes, you don't have to know anything. The instructors can teach anything about knitting or crocheting. All the students are super friendly and inclusive. I thought if I could learn to make a decent scarf, I'd be happy. I've made scarves a plenty, blankets, hats, and sweaters too. Don't struggle along on your own. Invest in yourself and take the class!" - Anna U.

No comments: