Wednesday, April 02, 2008

How Flat are Your Feet at Late Night

Come join me for Late night tonight where conversation, knitting, and community are rampant. We've got a whole load of chairs in the back so when the other areas fill up we've got a spot just for you.

We've had a plethora of new sock yarns come in this week as well as refills of our staples.

I'll just tell you about one of the newest and most fun sock yarns that have come out in a while.

Flat Feet by Conjoined Creations

No skeins, no balls, no tangles and it's completely portable. You simply unravel as you knit. No need to wind into a ball.

Each flat is artistically painted. No other pair will match the flats. These are art socks, one of a kind creations. The unique color pattern is developed as your knit flat is re-knit into a sock.

It's sounds crazy but it's fun. I'll take some pictures tonight, including the Embossed Leaf Socks that I'm knitting out of one of the colors we had custom dyed for us. You won't believe it until you see it with your own eyes.

Take a load off your feet, bring your current new project and join us for a peaceful night of knitting.

2 comments:

ByJane said...

Plethora? Shoot, girl, you is educated. It's one of my favorite words. Except it tends to make me fall into a lisp (lithp).

Knitique Girl said...

LOL, I love the word Jane, but I had a harder time spelling it.