Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Let Freedom Ring!



As we come upon our 233rd anniversary of our country's freedomm my gift to all of my fabulous friends is a free class. In honor of July 4th, we will be open 1030-4 and we will have a FREE UFO class. We want to free yourself from the UFO blues. I've got one sweater that I"ll be finishing on Saturday, that has only the button bands to do since January. I've got the unfinished blues at my house, and I want to finish up some of those projects that are in my knitting bags that are about 90% done.

In this free class, bring in your project, ask questions, and get help on any project laying around just begging to be finished. Almost any problem can be solved during this class! Bring in those UFOs (UnFinished Objects), "I am stuck and don't know what to do", projects and we will get you UNSTUCK. Start a new project. Just about anything can be finished.

Let Freedom Ring!


1 comment:

heartgirl said...

I never attend these UFO classes, but really, really should!! I don't know what we've got going on - probably NOTHING so you just might see me on Saturday. Thanks for having the BEST shop around:)
Diane