Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Oh what a tease!


I met with one of my favorite yarn reps this week, Joan Fish, and she is representing one of the most beautiful yarns I've seen in a long time. Super soft Merino wool, great handpainted dyeing. We will be getting the yarn in perhaps in 2-3 weeks. I'll have samples in the shop by next week, and I've already got about a dozen projects lined up to knit and crochet out of this yarn.

What to see a picture? Of course you do. Here's just a taste of the colors you get in one hank. Scroll down and you'll see a beautiful project that was made out of this colorway.

This is a beautiful example of what the yarn can do. This pattern is the Baby Surprise by Elizabeth Zimmerman.

I talked to the owner of the company Kenny, and he said he'll ship it as fast as he gets it. It's being imported from Uruguay, and from my comparison it's taken the best of two different yarns and created a masterpiece. Oh and the beauty is some of the lines are Organic. Now scroll back up and see the picture at the top of the post. That is just a sampling of the colorways, it's incredible. Come on in and see what' we've got in store for you.

2 comments:

heartgirl said...

Hi Danielle,
I hope you have the yarn samples in so that I can check them out tomorrow. If you say it's the most beautiful stuff you've seen in awhile - well it must be something!! See you noonish tomorrow. Diane

Knitique Girl said...

As a matter of fact, I've got samples of their entire line. Beautiful, beautiful yarn. The colors are amazing.