Friday, July 31, 2009

Fun Furlough Friday


Next week we will bring back our installment of Fun Furlough Friday. I've cooked up a great treat for those who are being furloughed on Fridays. Not being furloughed but still want to participate. Don't worry I've thought about all you too.

For me the purpose for Fun Furlough Friday is to give you a chance to take a class at no cost to you. You'll learn a new skill, finish a project and perhaps get a head start on your Christmas Gifts.
This upcoming Friday, August 7th from 3-6 we will be offering a Christmas Club Class with a beautiful, looks complex but is remarkably easy scarf. I've tested it, and even had my daughter test it. She's give two thumbs up that this will be a beautiful and easy scarf. Don't worry, you don't have to stay the entire time, you'll get this project under control in less than an hour. Have the time to hang out, and you have a big chance of finishing the project in the 3 hours.
* Since this is a free class we do ask that you purchase all yarn at Knitique.

For those who aren't being furloughed, I'm offering this class on August 25th from 6-8 pm.

I'm only taking 10 people per class, so it is imperative that you sign up in advance. Please call the shop at 916 714 7719. See you all soon!



And who said we can't laugh at ourselves.

Here's Susan S. modeling Judy's Ilene Bag.

No comments: