Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Super Easy Breezy 2nd Annual Summer Knitalong!


In the last email, I hinted about the most incredible sweater kit I've seen in a while. I got some live action shots of Nancy. Trying to get her picture is like trying to wrangle a 2 year old into their pajamas.

I've included a bunch of pictures from different angles so you can see how incredible this sweater looks. It's basically 2 rectangles that are magically sewn together to create a beautiful, extremely flattering sweater on just about anybody. It's made out of the beautiful Alpaca from Frog Tree.



I've placed our first orders in, we've got quite a few participants, but there is room for more. I'll be placing my final order next week to make sure the gals at Frog Tree have enough time to get the kits to us as well as time for you to knit the swatch.




We will have our first round of free classes the first week of August. You'll have most of August to knit the rectangles and then we'll have to classes one maybe Late August, early September and the other in September to sew these beauties together. Did I mention they are free. I thought this would be a great opportunity for all you guys and girls out there to work on your seaming. It doesn't get any easier than this.

Come on in see the color cards, and give us a jingle at 916 714 7719 to reserve your kit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fun, happy place Knitique is!

You can tell by how much fun Nancy is having modeling! BTW, she is a great model!