Tuesday, February 22, 2011


About 2 years ago, the most gorgeous sheep bags were being sent to the United States from our friend JoAnn. It's taken me a while to locate where I could get the sheep from.

I'm so excited to bring another line of amazing sheep products in. These make the perfect gift for your friend, or something a little special for yourself. The humor is definitely a little tongue in cheek. But what I've seen from my knitters, is you all tend to be a little on the "naughty" side.

So, if you happen to see something you'd like us to bring into Knitique, please let us know. We will do our best to meet your needs, and as you can see we don't give up.

We ship daily. So, if you don't live near our Yarn Boutique, just give us a ring at 916.714.7719 and we'd love to put something in the mail for you.

No comments: