Friday, February 18, 2011

New Magazines


We've continued to have a ton of new merchandise come in this week, and It's starting to feel a little bit like spring with the arrival of Interweave Knit's Spring Magazine. Consistently in the last few years this has been one of our favorite magazines.

Yesterday, the girls and I were looking through the magazines, deciding our favorites and thinking about which classes we were going to teach. Unlucky for us is Susan and I both started on a sweater earlier in the week. But not to worry, we will be finished VERY soon, and the new Spring Sweater knitting will commence. The Green Sweater I posted happens to be my favorite. Partly due to the fact that it reminds me of the Shirred scarf I designed.

Be sure to click on THE LINK to see the projects in the newest Spring Magazine. If you get a chance go to Facebook, like us and join us on our discussion of what will be our first Spring Sweater. I've got mine chosen, now I'm just waiting for the yarn.


No comments: