Monday, November 03, 2008

Late Night on Wednesday

This Wednesday is our late night. With the change in weather, and the rainy skies, it makes me want to curl up with a good movie, and a knitting project. We've got lots of samples in the shop of all types of fun projects to make. Some quick, some not. Some lacey and some cabley. So, if you are looking for a little inspiration, come on by, we'll get you hooked up in no time.

Jane's said she'll be bring in some chocolate so we can do a chocolate tasting plus you'll get to see the samples from some of the classes we will be teaching this month.
While off with the inlaws I worked on some projects that I will be teaching for the annual Free Classes weekend, Friday and Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend. This year I've structured the classes around quick Christmas gifts. I know you'll love the variety.
See you then!

No comments: